Thursday, August 18, 2011

Am I being too hard on him?

My long time friend, turned long distanced boyfriend and I have been thinking about getting serious. He lives in D.C. and I live in ATL. Well, he's been trying to find dates workable around his work schedule to fly down here and stay with me for a week. He confirmed the dates he would be coming and said he would start looking for flights to book. Well, this was about 3 weeks ago. He's planning on coming in June. Well, almost every other day since 3 weeks ago, he's always making excuses as to why he doesn't have to "time" to search for a flight. Yet, he stays on myspace and the internet searching and doing things he WANTS to do pertaining to his music etc. He sent me a text this morning asking that I "search for his ticket" and I sternly told him, that wasn't MY responsibility and that he needed to at least show the effort. I have no problem helping him look for one and have already went to cheaptickets.com and found plenty---it just got under my skin that he couldn't do something that simple....

No comments:

Post a Comment