Monday, August 15, 2011

Does my new boss fancy me...i'm hopelessly in love?

I'm 31. I'm in good shape for my age, I've done some part time modelling and i work out. I started working for a very colourful character. He is 56 and well, basically a big hit with woman. He is extremely wealthy. He has 3 divorces behind him and a current long term partner. He has a total of 5 children, one as old as me from first marriage.I'm basically hopelessly in love with him. I work in the office with him and there is defnite chemistry. Basically i had to go back to the office late last night. I had no way in so i buzzed in. Surprisingly he asnwered door and let me in. When i said ' i wasnt expecting you to answer', he said 'i knew there was very pretty woman at the door'. Its all furitive glances and 2 days ago in the corridor, i met him and he let his folder drop and all his papers flew all over the floor. To that he said 'now look what you made me do, you made me do that you know'. I know you will say i'm an ediot but the guys on legs........do you think he fancies me?

No comments:

Post a Comment