Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A tomboy who wants to be more feminine?

I used to have the same problem. I wanted to be more feminine. I think one thing that will help you is simply growing older and your body starting to acquire its so-called secondary ual characteristics. Go to the library and read some books about fashion or look in some magazines. You will see many androgynous models, being a tomboy can be y also heteroually! In my case, I was not allowed to have long hair as a child and when I grew up at first I did not know how to take care of it, but I learned. Another word of advice, try to act confident and satisfied with the way you are. If they see that their teasing bothers you, it only encourages them to torment you some more. At first you might be only acting, but soon self-acceptance will start feeling natural to you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment