Thursday, August 11, 2011

Help me i need help reinstalling vista from recovery drive on pc?

I am using Windows Vista Home premium 64bit edition I have a recovery partion on one of my three drives i would like to know how to reinstall my operating system from that drive on restart or from the actual desktop. My pc for some reason is taking 30 minutes to restart it just leaves me in the blue HP screen giving me f9 setup f10 settings f11 recovery but the problem i press the ona and there is no response from the computer so i know everything is working i have ran a diagnostic's test everything checks out fine. so i am lead to believe the vista os is corrupted so i want a way to start upp my recovery partion from the desktop hopefully if not a sure way from restart based on what you have experienced this pc is 20 days old and it is 5.6 vista compatible so i am sure it is not the hardware please help. and going in recovery points does not work by the way i am not computer illiterate so dont be afraid to be thorough on your description.

No comments:

Post a Comment