Friday, August 12, 2011

Are they real friends?

Today after i finished playing soccer, i walked outside and then my friends just started laughing at me and then i felt really sad, it turns out that my hair was retarded, i got so angry, and after that my other 'friend' is so stuck up (Peta), she keeps on saying i'm gonna bash this person and so on, but she gets freaked out because the teacher took her book, and she thinks she's so cool because she listens to rock music and screamo and stuff, and she over exaggerates stuff, like she says she punched someone in the face, and it turns out she only slightly tapped their face. i hate it when people are fake, and my other friend Jess, she keeps on playing me and my other friend Christina, Like i'm really good friends with Christina but sometimes Jess says that she hates Christina (they're kinda best friends) then the next minute she's all Christina is my best friend and all that, Christina's really cool majority of the time, but i think that she and Jess are bitching about me. I think. I really want to move schools, but i cant, not enough money, i'm doing really well in my studies, and i want to keep it that way. sometimes i seriously dread going to school just because of people who claim to be my 'friends' I don't fit it anywhere else, i can't take what Jess and Christina are doing, Peta as well. i can't take it, i don't know what to do, please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment