Friday, August 12, 2011

Felling ill on the pill?shall i carry on taking a new one?please help!?

last month i didn't use contraception, and then i thankfully come on my period, and i started taking yasmin, a couple of days later i don't know if it was the pill or just a little virus but i had really bad head aches, i went to the doctor and he said he thinks its the pill so said to come off it, and then gave me cliest he told me to that within three days or the first day i start bleeding i haven't started bleeding yet which i think is because i literally come off my period about four days ago!however im going on holiday next week and i don't want to start taking cliest incase i get the same side effects, so im thinking about not taking it till next month when i start my period as normal and in the mean time not have . what advice would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment