Saturday, August 13, 2011

I have just found out that I have oral . im disgusted. how can i prevent ping it on?

Im so annoyed over this as ive never had , and i rarely ever snog people, just over 3 weeks ago i snogged two guys.. i reckon thats what happend, they clearly had no coldsores but anyways wether it was them or not i still have them. Im wondering how i can prevent ping them on, im only 15 so have a life ahead of me, can i ever have oral ?or snog people? Im to afraid of ping them on and being known as "the one who gave me " its absolutely disgusting and so painful, I nearly burst into tears when the doctor told me, and can't bear to tell my friends as i know how they work.. they'll be like ewww and wil feel awkard whilst around me. please help, ive read up about them on some websites but im still not satisfied, can any1 that has been in my position tell me about them and what happens when they snog people?? etc thanks a million

No comments:

Post a Comment