Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ticks in the home?

I am havin problems with ticks in my house, we have a dog which is frontlined every few weeks, onw night we let him off the lead in the bondu, followin day we noticed some ticks, so we removed them and frontlined him again. Couple o weeks later we are still battling ticks now in the house and the dog. I have gone round my hallway skirtings this morning and found ticks around it, have removed them and sprayed vodka around, (not sure if that'll work) hoping so though. Have gone round a little bit of my livingroom too and found some there, hoover decided to overheat and shut down so have to wait for that to cool before i start again. I am at my wits end with these pesky little things, anyone any ideas how best to get rid of them from the house????? Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment