Friday, August 12, 2011

Non-itchy, non-spreading, light pink rash on chest. what is it?

I've about given up hope for figuring out what this is so this is a shot in the dark but I have a rash between my that doesn't itch and hasn't "spread". It seems to kinda move but remains in the same area. It doesn't hurt, it's blotchy, pretty light compared to what I consider a rash to be, and irregularly shaped. It's a little flaky when it's dry before I put lotion on it and it is very slightly raised. I got it last summer (2008) and it went away at the end of summer. I've had it since about April. I've tried keeping it dry and I've tried keeping it moist. I've tried changing my shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash, laundry detergent. I eat healthy foods; fruits & veggies, no refined sugars, no sodas, very few processed foods and my diet hasn't changed for the last 2 years. My doctor says it's probably just allergies but I'm not buying that anymore. It hasn't gone away yet this year. It hasn't spread anywhere else on my body and it doesn't physically bother me at all. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment