Friday, August 12, 2011

Positive? Or Evap. line?

I am going out of my mind, losing what sanity I have left trying to decide whether this is finally our BFP or a dreaded evaporation line. I am now 9 days late for my period. I tested the day of, and the day after my missed period, both with very clear negative results. I figured I should wait about a week and test again. I tested this evening, around 6pm, and at first glance, I saw a negative, but on my double take, I saw a very faint, blue line. I thought I was insane, but my husband sees it as well. It showed up before the allotted time limit, so I figured it may be a VERY faint BFP as evap. lines usually show up after the test dries out. Is it possible that this is our month? Or can evap. lines show up that quickly? I don't know, I've heard a line is a positive no matter how faint, but I'm so afraid of getting my hopes up :/

No comments:

Post a Comment